Friday, September 03, 2021

My mother's 6th anniversary in heaven

Today is my mother Consuelo Oplas 6th death anniversary. 

On September 3, 2015, I posted this in my fb wall: 

My father, my eldest daughter, my mother. At our house in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, April 2010. After battling her kidney problem & Alzheimer's for several years, Mama has rested today. Bye Ma... am very sad...

I thanked and greatly appreciate several hundreds of Condolence notes and comments from hundreds of friends. Thanks again, guys.

The next day, Sept 4, 2015, I posted this: 

Dear friends, your greetings and condolence notes are well appreciated, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Papa is beside me now in front of Mama's coffin. He keeps crying.He keeps repeating that they have been married for 62 years now, that he has caused her some sadness in the past, he misses her. He does not want to come home after the burial on Sunday. My younger brother will host him in his house for a few days. 

Mama and Papa, December 1995.

After Mama's burial. We're five siblings, from left: me, Manang Bebeth, Neneng Marycris, and Bobong. The fifth, our eldest Manong Nestor, died of prostate C with diabetes around 2005. My other photos during Mama's burial were in my other laptop that crashed.

Mama and Papa together up there since 4+ years ago.

Still remembering and loving you, Ma, Pa....

See also:

http://travelpinoy.blogspot.com/2012/08/elle-marie-in-negros-occ.html, August 20, 2012

https://travelpinoy.blogspot.com/2013/12/nessa-oplas-sy-wedding.html, December 08, 2013.

No comments: