Monday, June 24, 2019

Hilton Colombo, Sri Lanka

Last February 27-March 01, I attended the Asia Liberty Forum (ALF) 2019 Conference held at The Hilton Colombo, Sri Lanka. It was my first time to visit Sri Lanka.

My room was on the 12/F. Some views from my room. One of these two buildings on the right is Shangrila Colombo.



Land reclamation at the commercial center.



Other side of the hotel, facing the seaport.



The hotel water park. Huge ducks swirling with huge koi fishes.



Nice swimming pool but I didn't dip here.


Instead I went to the jacuzzi, steam bath, hot pool area. I enjoyed the place very much.


Close up view of the reclamation project.


Thanks to Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) for sponsoring my travel and participation in that conference.

Here's what I wrote about the conference:

No comments: