Sunday, June 30, 2019

Balai Princesa, Palawan, simply fantastic

Last mid-December 2018, my former dormmate in Narra boys' dormitory in UP Diliman, Peter "Pidro" Sing, invited me and four other dormmates based in Manila to visit his projects in Puerto Princesa. Upon arrival at Puerto Princesa airport, we went straight here -- a beautiful boutique hotel,
https://m.facebook.com/balaiprincesa/.


It's simply very relaxing.


Then we went to our room, a big one for us five boys. I liked it very much.


Curious, I went outside, at the back, and I was surprised with what I saw. The jacuzzi, steam bath, hot pool area, wow.




Outside, front area near the parking lot.


The common area, simply unique.




The main restaurant. Took our yummy breakfast and hot coffee here.


From left: Jimmuel Naval, Ding Aguila, Clifford Espinosa, Pidro, Pepay, Tito Cruz, me.



Thanks again, Pidro. Kudos also to Gilie Sing, Pidro's wife, for the unique and fantastic designs and interiors, awww!

See also below the places we visited in Puerto Princesa City and its barrios:

Viet Ville, Palawan


No comments: