Thursday, October 19, 2023

Le Meridien Nice, France

Still here in the hotel, will be checking out shortly. My flight this afternoon back to Manila. My conference sponsor put me in this nice hotel in Nice, France, facing the sea. Our conf venue was at Mercure Hotel in Notre Dame st, about 10 mins walk.



View from my veranda, 5th floor.



Lobby.

View from the resto on the 1st floor.



View from the top, restaurant on the 10th floor.






Nice international airport runway can be seen from a distance. I was joking with some fellow conf participants that if a huge plane will miss the runway and the sea, it will go straight to Le Meridien or neighbor buildings.  


Food is nice, the room covers breakfast. I saw two Indonesian staff there, perhaps no Filipino staff.

Thank you, Hotel Meridien for the hospitality.

And special thanks to Ms Chiraz Querfalli of the Concierge. She guided me how to travel from the airport to the hotel and back. I took the bus, it's cheap, only €4 one way and I have good sightseeing. Thanks Chiraz.

No comments: