Saturday, July 28, 2012

Detroit Airport, Michigan, Part 2

My original posting about the Detroit International Airport, McNamara Terminal is here, Detroit Airport (McNamara Terminal), Michigan last April 30, 2011.

Below, I expanded the photos, but collapsed them into a few frames. My first time to see this airport was in April 2004, then visited this place several more times as I flew Northwest/Delta Airlines in most of my trips to the US. The last time I stepped there was around May 2010.


I like the elongated structure of the airport. I think it should be at least 600 meters long, so there are many walkalators, and a train for quicker transfer from one end to the other.


Nice fountain at the middle of the terminal. Moving to another wing or terminal, go down and see the multi-color lighted tunnel with nice music.

No comments: