Sunday, December 11, 2016

Astoria Boracay

These photos I took two years ago, December 2014, when my family went to Boracay on a RORO trip from Manila going to Iloilo. One night stays at Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro, then Boracay, Aklan, before heading to Iloilo City.


No, we didn't stay there, we stayed in another beach front hotel in Boracay. While walking around the beach, I received a "free buffet lunch but attend the promo lecture" invite at Astoria, I said Ok. The hotel is owned by the family of a friend who was a schoolmate at UPSE, he's two years younger than me at the school, ka-batch nya si VP Leni.

The hotel restaurant, for buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner. Nice designs.


It's a beach front hotel and it also has a swimming pool.


While I and my wife were listening to the promo lecture, this lady staff was baby-sitting Elle Marie and Bien Mary, 8 and 4 years old then.

They were drawing, telling stories, etc. They were also served some cold drinks, thanks.
 This photo is from their website, http://web.astoria-boracay.com/


Did we get any of their promos? Yes, the cheapest one, hehe. We got a package for their new hotel in Astoria Palawan. Will blog about it later.

No comments: