Friday, July 12, 2013

Yummy Korean Food

As I posted previously, I went to S. Korea last May 28 to June 01, 2013. Here are some food that I tasted there, all yummy.

May 28 I was in Seoul, I visited a good friend, Dr. Chung-ho Kim, an Economics Professor at Yonsei University. He treated me to lunch in one canteen at his university. This meal is only Won 5,000, roughly US$5. Student price indeed, and still delicious.


May 29, we moved from Seoul to Jeju, an island south of Korea mainland. These are some of our buffet lunch food at Haevichi Hotel & Resort, the venue of the Jeju Forum for Peace and Prosperity. I like the food.


Another set of food at the lunch buffet table.


The three red meat meals below were for our three dinners at the Grand Ballroom of the hotel. The burger meal, lower left, I think it was our lunch at a restaurant at Jeju airport upon landing from Gimpo airport in Seoul.

June 01, departure day. My Malaysian friend, Wan Saiful Wan Jan, treated me to lunch at a small restaurant outside the hotel. Our last meal in Jeju before we flew back to Incheon airport, for our respective flights to Manila and Kuala Lumpur. It is a homy resto.



We were not able to finish our food as more viands came.


Thanks for the lunch treat, Wan. And thanks of course to EFN Asia for bringing us to Jeju for the conference.

No comments: