Friday, February 17, 2017

The Leela Mumbai, India

My first time to set foot in India, I went to Mumbai last week for the Asia Liberty Forum (ALF), stayed there February 9-11 evening, flew back to Manila afternoon of February 12. Nice and grand hotel.

This area is behind the hotel lobby and reception area. With a small cascading water gently flowing.

 

The reception area, and nice colorful fresh flowers in front of three elevators.

 

The hallway on the 3rd floor....


Leading to my room. I like my bed.

 

My work area with tv, my bathroom is very neat and cool.

 

The multi-curve swimming pool.


The artificial waterfalls not far from the pool area. And an aerial view of the hotel, from their official website.


Thank you, Economic Freedom Network (EFN) Asia for the travel grant to attend the ALF and see parts of Mumbai.

No comments: