Friday, March 23, 2018

JW Marriott Houston, November 2017

First time I went to Houston, Texas, was in May 2010 to visit former officemates Glo and Ronald, stayed in their house. Short stay so they did not bring me to the city proper, to NASA instead and other interesting places in the suburbs.

Last November, I went back to Houston to attend the Heartland Institute's "America First Energy Conference" on November 10, I stayed at JW Marriott Houston, uptown Galleria of the city, the venue of the conference. I stayed there November 9-11, 2017.


Photos I took from my old and blurred phone camera. It was cold that time, the temperatures dropped to around 12-14 C.



Hotel lobby and aisle. The restaurant is on the right side after the check in/out area. One staff there is a Filipina, she's from Pampanga but has been living in Texas for more than a decade. Friendly to me, of course.


My bed. Big, wide, soft, comfortable.


Wall-mounted tv, beside my work area.


Also spacious toilet and bath.


Scenes from my window, left to right.




I like my stay in this hotel. Thank you Heartland for the travel grant.
-------------------

See also:

Marriott NY Marquis Hotel, March 21, 2009 

Chicago’s Marriott Magnificant Mile, May 16, 2010 

Marriott Hotels: NY Marquis, Magnificent Mile Chicago, and Manila, December 12, 2016

No comments: