Friday, March 23, 2018

Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur, September 2017


Lasts September 10-12, 2017, I stayed at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I attended the Economic Freedom Network (EFN) Asia meeting and conference 2017. Grand hotel, I like it. Below, the hotel lobby.


My bed, wide and very comfy. I don't remember what floor I stayed.


My work area, I like it, big wide table. Flat embedded tv on the black wall in the middle. Internet is complimentary, fast.


Breakfast area. I boycotted the bread, veggies, salad area then I devoured the high fat, high cholesterol food. :-)


Outside the main resto, an artificial waterfalls. Cool.



EFN Asia meeting 2017, at one of the many meeting and function rooms.


EFN Conference on trade and US-China leadership. At one of the ballrooms.


I liked my stay there. Next month I will stay there again for another meeting and conference.

No comments: