Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay

Currently staying at Intercon SG Robertson Quay to attend the formal launching of the ASEAN Prosperity Initiative (API) organized by the Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs (IDEAS), a KL-based free market think tank.


Staying here two days, yesterday and today. Will be flying back to Manila after lunch.


I have stayed in Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur twice, September 2017 and April 2018, for EFN SE Asia and IDEAS events, respectively. Intercon is cool.



4th floor outside the reception. Nice.


Also on the 4th floor, the other side.


I stayed at the 5th floor, nice corridor.


My room, ahhh, big comfy bed.


Breakfast area, restaurant at the ground floor. Not much food choices but the place is really cool.



Finally, there was a knock in my room last night, when I opened, a staff gave me a card with a small package -- cool power bank. It's from Ms. Namira Adam, Business Development Executive of ISRQ, also the account manager handling the IDEAS event. Thank you Ms. Adam.


I enjoyed my stay here. Thank you, ISRQ.
------------------

See also:

Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur, September 2017, March 23, 2018

Intercon Kuala Lumpur, lobby and pool, April 19, 2018

No comments: